Online applications are invited (through Internet) for following posts to be filled in the Department of General Administration (DGA), Punjab.
The information regarding detail of posts, reservation chart, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given at http://dga.applyforexam.com
|1.||Start date for ONLINE submission of application form||22.04.2015|
|2.||Last date for ONLINE submission of application form||extended upto 16.05.2015|
|3.||Last date for payment of Fee in the Bank||extended upto 19.05.2015|
|4.||Date of written test||20.06.2015 (Saturday)|
- FEE :
SC/BC and PH: Rs. 400/-
General: Rs. 800/-
- Note: For any query candidates may contact Sh. Kulwinder Singh, Senior Assistant, Establishment-1 Branch in the Department of General Administration, Punjab on telephone number 0172-2740611-612, Ext. 4633 on any working day between Monday to Friday between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- For Eligibility criteria, please click here
- Important Instructions, please click here
- Applications can be filled w.e.f. 22.04.2015. Last date for Registration of online applications will be 09.05.2015. Applications received after the due date will not be entertained. The website for receipt of applications will be closed on 09.05.2015 at 23:59 Hrs. However, the required fee can be deposited by 12.05.2015.
- Candidate can apply only under one reserve category at one time, as applicable.
- Number of posts advertised can vary.
- Reservation will be as per policy of the State Government and the details of posts under various categories mentioned are provisional.
- Candidates belonging to SC/BC/Physically handicapped categories are required to deposit fee of Rs. 400/-. All others are required to deposit fee of Rs. 800/- in cash through bank challan generated on submission of online application.
- Applications without fees or incomplete will be rejected without intimation.
- Candidate is required to upload scanned photograph and scanned signatures with the online application form. (In jpg format size max. of 100KB each.)
- Written test will be held in 2nd week of June, 2015 (Tentatively). Exact schedule will be displayed on the website by 1st week of June, 2015.
- Thereafter admit cards can be downloaded from the website. The link to print Admit Cards would also be sent to all candidates through their registered email. Further the candidates are advised to keep checking the Department’s website for updates and information, if any.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/counseling.
- Government/Semi Government employees will be required to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of counseling.
- The checking of eligibility and verification of original documents will be done of only those candidates who qualify for counseling on the basis of written test. Mere issuance of Admit Card and appearing in the written test will not make candidate eligible for selection.