Applications are invited Online (through Internet) for the posts to be filled in the Directorate of Land Records, Punjab. The information regarding detail of posts, reservation chart, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. is given in Public Notice.
- Name of the Post: Revenue Patwari
- Scale of Pay: 10300 – 34800 + 3200 Grade Pay
- No. of Posts: 1227.
|1.||Online Application Form Available from||24.08.2015|
|2.||Last date of Registration||15.09.2015|
|3.||Last date for payment of Fee in the Bank||18.09.2015|
|4.||Date of Examination||To be announced later|
|In case of any technical problem, contact: [email protected] or Call at 0181 – 2254018, 2254935|
- FEE :
SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Service man of Punjab: Rs. 400/-
All Others: Rs. 800/-
- For Eligibility criteria, please click here
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS/ INFORMATION:
- The application can be submitted through online mode only. No other means/mode of submitting applications will be accepted or entertained in paper form, which is sent to the Department directly except in case of ‘Government Employees’ as detailed in term D (vi). The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of ‘Cash Deposit Receipt’ printed after completion of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of Patiala only. Fee sent by any other mode i.e. Cheque/Draft will not be accepted.
- A candidate, whether he/she belongs to General or reserve category, can submit only one application for a particular category. In case, more than one applications are received, his/her all applications may be rejected.
- Registration form will be available at the website http://punjabrevenue.nic.in.
- Reservation will be as per policy of the State Government and the details under various categories mentioned are provisional.
- The conditions of employment/service, reservation and all other conditions of recruitment not covered in the above Notice shall be regulated as per the instructions of the Punjab Revenue Patwaris, Class-III Service Rules as amended time to time.
- The benefit of relaxation in age, fee and reservation will not be extended to the applicants of reserved category of other States (except age relaxation to Govt. employees as provided in Rules).
- Merely satisfying the eligibility criteria do not entitle the applicant to be called for examination. Department reserves the right to alter/modify or change any of the terms and conditions including selection criteria etc. spelt out in the advertisement.
- The certificate for the claim of reservation must be issued by the competent authority. The said certificate must be latest.
- The decision of the Department in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the applicants, mode/criteria for selection etc. shall be final and binding on the applicants. The Department may shortlist the candidates at any stage of the recruitment process on the basis of some criteria. No inquiry or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- The admission of applicants at all stages of the recruitment process will be purely provisional and subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions by way of furnishing documentary proof in support thereof. If on verification at any stage before or after the said process and even after the completion of selection process, if it is found that an applicant does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any further notice and with consequential effect.
- The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the exam and checking of original testimonials/interaction.
- Category once filled by the candidates shall be sacrosanct and no change shall be permitted at any stage of the recruitment process, thereafter.
- HELPLINE: For any technical help regarding the filling of the online Application form, the applicant can send email to [email protected] For any other query regarding terms and conditions of Advertisement, applicants can call at Phone No. 0181-2254018 of Department on all working days between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. For depositing of fee related issues, applicant can call at Phone No. of Bank Branch, printed at the bottom portion of challan form during banking hours.
- As per Punjab Government’s Notification dated 15.01.2015, after the direct recruitment the appointee will be paid fixed emoluments which is equivalent to the minimum of the pay band of the new post of the official during the period of his probation i.e. two years including the probation time if increased and the official will not entitled grade pay, annual increment or any other emoluments except travelling allowance.
- After successfully completing the period of probation, appointee will be paid minimum initial pay of post including grade pay and all other allowances under the Rules.
- The appointee shall be governed by New Defined Contributory Pension Scheme.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect shall liable to be rejected summarily.
- The venue, date and time of the exam will be informed on the website http://punjabrevenue.nic.in. Email/SMS will also be sent to the candidates in this regard. They are advised to visit website of Department and to check their Email (inbox as well as spam box) regularly. However, it shall be the responsibility of the candidates to keep them updated about the same. Department shall not be responsible in any manner in case, candidate could not appear in the exam/any other stage due to non visiting of website, where important information regarding different stages in uploading/ or for getting the E¬ mail in spam box of email account of the candidate.
- The result will be displayed on website http://punjabrevenue.nic.in
DATED : 18.08.2015