- Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following post in the above office to be submitted online at the website:
Name of Post & Pay level in Pay Matrix No of Post Category MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) Pay Level -01 (18000-56900) 04 UR
- Age Limit : 18 years to 27 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt Rules. SC/ST/OBC candidate are also eligible to compete in general quota along with the general category candidates. However, no relaxation in standards except fee concession shall be accorded to them.
- Educational Qualification: Xth (Secondary School)
- Last Date for receipt of application: 15 September 2017
- Candidates can apply at https://nccmts.in
- Only ONE Registration/application form per candidate is allowed.
- Registration Form will be available at the website www.nccmts.in. Registration will begin ONLINE ONLY w.e.f. 21 August, 2017. Application forms submitted / deposited by any other means shall NOT be entertained.
- Last date for online registration will be 15 Sep 2017.
- Fees: SC/ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen are exempt from Application Fee. Other candidates are required to deposit a fee of Rs. 100/-, through Bank challan generated on submission of online application.
- Applications without requisite fees or Incomplete Applications will be rejected without intimation.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test.
- Government/Semi Government employees are required to bring “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of verification of certificate/documents.