Department of Forests & Wildlife, Chandigarh
Recruitment of Forest Guard & Forester
- Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling the posts of Forester and Forest Guard in the pay scale of Rs 10300-34800+4400 GP & Rs. 10300-34800 + 3200 GP respectively (subject to further revision) in the Forest and Wildlife Department, Chandigarh Administration Group ‘C’ as per detail given below:
Sr. No. Post UR SC OBC Total 1 Forester 5 1 — 6 2 Forest Guard 8 4 2 14
- ABBREVIATIONS: Category: UR – Unreserved, SC – Scheduled Castes, OBC – Other Backward Classes.
- PERIOD OF PROBATOIN: During the Probation period of 03 years, newly recruited employees will be paid “Fixed Monthly Emoluments which will be equivalent to the minimum of the pay band of the post or DC rate, whichever is higher during three years period of probation and the extended period of probation, if any. No grade pay, increment or any other allowances except travelling allowance will be payable”.
- Age: The age limit for the posts of Forester and Forest Guard is 18-37 years. Age is to be calculated on 01.09.2020. Age relaxation to the SC and OBC candidate will be given against reserved post and other categories as per the rules/instructions issued by Govt. of India/Chandigarh Administration in this regard.
- Educational Qualification for the post of Forester10+2 examination passed from a recognized Board or Institute with the following two subject:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agriculture OR Second division matriculate with certificate from ITI in Surveying/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Civil Engineering obtained from a recognised Institute
- Educational Qualification for the post of Forest Guard10+2 examination passed from a recognised Board or Institute OR matriculate with diploma in Surveying / Draughtsman (civil)/ Civil Engineering obtained from a recognised Institute
- The admissibility of the pay scales and pay matrix as defined by the Punjab Government will be adopted.
- Online applications can submitted on the website www.chandigarhforest.gov.in from 29.09.2020 and last date for submission of online applications is 20.10.2020.
- Detailed instructions for submission of online applications and deposit of fee are available on the website i.e. www.chandigarhforest.gov.in
- The Head of Forest and Wildlife Department (Chief Conservator of Forests), UT, Chandigarh reserved the right to change any condition/criteria or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
Aspirants can apply at https://fwdchd.in