PU-CET (U.G.) – 2022
PANJAB UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH
Apply for Entrance Test at https://cetug.puchd.ac.in
PU-CET (U.G.) – 2022 – Entrance Test for Admission to B.Sc. (Hons.) under the framework of Hons. School System (CBCS) and B. Pharmacy at Panjab University Chandigarh.
- Panjab University has implemented Choice-Based Credit System (CBCS) in B.Sc. (Hons.) under the framework of Hons. School System (CBCS) Courses since 2016.
- Entrance Test Form for B.Sc. (Hons.) under the framework of Hons. School System (CBCS) and B. Pharm. shall be available online on Panjab University website (http://cetug.puchd.ac.in) w.e.f. 19-05-2022 (Thursday).
- Entrance Test Result will be available at http://results.puchd.ac.in . No separate Result Cards will be issued.
- Qualified candidates have to fill the Admission Form by Login their account at http://cetug.puchd.ac.in .
- All candidates seeking admission to the above Course(s) are adviced to follow the website http://cetug.puchd.ac.in for procedure and guidelines for the admission. All updates etc. will also be available on same website. No separate letters will be issued for this purpose.Registration Fee [Non-Refundable/ Non-Transferable] :
General Category [PCB or PCM or M] Rs. 2175/- SC/ST/PwD Category [PCB or PCM or M] Rs. 1088/- Additional Paper [Biology or Mathematics] Rs. 375/-
|1.||Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Registration Form||May 19, 2022 (Thursday)|
|2.||Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||June 11, 2022 (Saturday)|
|3.||Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||June 13, 2022 (Monday)|
|4.||Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information in the registration form on the website||June 15, 2022 (Wednesday)|
|5.||Availability of Admit Card Online|
Admit Cards will be available for downloading from the website by the candidate using his/her Login ID and Password. The candidates will be communicated through email only for this purpose.
|June 21, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|6.||Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||June 23, 2022 (Thursday)|
|7.||Date of Entrance Test||June 26, 2022 (Sunday)|
|8.||Tentative Date of declaration of result||July 14, 2022|
|9.||Centre for the Entrance Test||Chandigarh, Ludhiana, Muktsar, Hoshiarpur|
|10.||Date of availability of online Admission Form at https://cetug.puchd.ac.in||Notified later on|
- Fee of Entrance Test is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Online Form once submitted, the candidate shall not be allowed to make any change in it by way of any addition/deletion/alteration/amendment/change under any circumstances.
- Mere login id creation OR deposit of fee does not mean that candidate has completed his/her online form. Incomplete form leads to cancellation of candidature. Any request for completion of form after due date will not be entertained at all.
- Candidates who will avail the concession in fee under the category SC/ST/PwD OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of printout of their filled form along with the self attested copy of Category Certificate / Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U. Regular Employees (“B” and “C” Class) duly signed by Head/Chairperson, to Assistant Registrar, CET Cell, Aruna Ranjit Chandra Hall, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014 by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before June 20, 2022 upto 4:00 p.m..
- After declaration of result of Entrance Test, the qualified candidates have to fill the form for admission by login to their accounts.